Brand Permission Request: email@example.com
If you are not an existing employee of touch2success, you must obtain written permission from Human Resources to use the name or artwork of touch2success.
touch2success employees are expected to use the touch2success brand identity, as detailed in our Brand Guidelines, in all their branded communications both online and offline (for business usage only).
Third parties include any person, company or other entity apart from touch2success, including any which have a commercial connection with touch2success or T2S employees when conducting activities other than those on behalf of touch2success. If you are working with touch2success on a project or initiative, please ask your touch2success supervisor to request third-party permissions.
Brand usage terms and conditions
• If granted permission to use touch2success brand identity, you will do so in accordance with our terms.
• Permission is granted on a case-by-case basis, further usage must be granted via subsequent requests.
• Our grant of permission at one point does not prevent us from revoking that permission at a later point.
• You agree that touch2success owns its brand and that you will not challenge or attempt to challenge them.
• touch2success brand identity is provided 'as is' and must not be altered in any way.
• You agree to use the touch2success brand identity in accordance with our guidelines.